Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Favs :: R.I.P MJ, The world will miss you...

Most of you, who know me and reading this, i know you will not believe but.. I still remember my school days i used to perform on MJ songs, there were 2 guys in my town who used to do it all da time, one was me and the other was my senior, who obviously was better than me in it :-(, it was the time of audio cartridges and those oversized walkmans.. which was a part of my stuff, when i used listen to MJ numbers alot....

With time, MJ slowly went of business and so as from my preferred artists list, but it was a shock to hear the news that MJ is no more...

Nothing more to say, but yes MJ, You would always be the King Of Pop !! You will always Rule and The World Will Miss You ...



R.I.P MJ.

Cheerz
@$H

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Azure Synapse Resource Provider Error

  If you are get the error " The Azure Synapse resource provider (Microsoft.Synapse) needs to be registered with the selected subscript...