Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Being Yourself...




I just went through this , one of my colleagues forwarded it to me after an hour long debate on topic what we call as "Living LIFE Being Yourself" ... he he .. was heavy for me though , I never prefer to be a part of any debate, the only thing I believe that makes life complete is if I have "my people" ( grrrr yea obssessive haan ;), thats wat some think though ) with me and spending time with them being myself, thats what I believe life is...
But still.. she managed to agree me to a point that people do change with new people, surroundings, with places they go and get used to it.. If you read this which is pasted in hindi, its a story of a guy who visited delhi , its cool, see how his experience goes... interesting though. ... People then start getting used to it...


Hope you like it..
Cheerz..
@$H

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Azure Synapse Resource Provider Error

  If you are get the error " The Azure Synapse resource provider (Microsoft.Synapse) needs to be registered with the selected subscript...